1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website or advice, products or services provided by Impacted Careers without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
2) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this website and the product being sold, or service being rendered, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and/or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual's success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
3) Impacted Careers and those participating in the event, purchasing products or services make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
4) Impacted Careers is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
5) By undertaking these services provided by Impacted Careers , you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
6) The service offered on this website is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
7) You agree that Impacted Careers , Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered here or at an Event.
8) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service.
You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Impacted Careers , the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
9) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. Impacted Careers , nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10) Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER AND NOTICE
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided by Impacted Careers , neither the author nor the publisher nor Impacted Careers assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
This publication is not intended for use as a legal source or accounting advice. Impacted Careers wants to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or federal laws or regulations. All users of this information are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or federal laws or regulations may apply to the user's particular business.
The purchaser or reader assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information provided by Impacted Careers .
Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, including federal and state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or reader.
Impacted Careers, publisher, author and marketing agents assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials.
Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional.
Please note it is your responsibility to establish and abide by all legal requirements as far as all marketing material and advice that Impacted Careers provides to you.
All websites, product and services are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Our company does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use, or the results of the use of the websites, product, services or written materials in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, currentness or otherwise. The entire risk as to the result and performance of the websites, product and services are assumed by you, and not our company. This is the only warrant of any kind, either express or implied that is made by our company. No oral or written information or advice given by our company shall create a warrant or in any way increase the scope of this warranty, and you may not rely on such information or advice to do so.
Our company's entire liability, and the purchaser's exclusive remedy, shall be a refund of the price paid or replacement of our products, at our option. We limit replacement to thirty days. All remedies are limited to Australia. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION & EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
These warranties exclude all incidental or consequential damages. Our company, and its suppliers, will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LEGAL FORUM, CHOICE OF LAWS & OFFICIAL LANGUAGE
This offering is a contract between you the buyer and our business, the seller. The seller is located in Brisbane, Australia and by doing business with us you agree that this offering is made from Brisbane, QLD, Australia and shall be governed by Australian law. By electing to participate in this offer, you are entering into a contract.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian law, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under Australian law. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Australian courts, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Australia.
The terms constituting this offering are set forth in writing on this Web site. You hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Australian Courts located in QLD to resolve any disputes or litigation hereunder. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a writing.
This agreement is being written in English, which is to be the official language of the contract's text and interpretation. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, you have the option to not participate in this offer.
This Web site and information contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, on in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any Proprietary or other Material.
All images, text, contents, products and scripts are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this agreement and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Our company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
EARNINGS & INCOME DISCLAIMERS
Any earnings or income statements, or earnings or income examples are only estimates of what we think you could earn. Where specific income figures are used, and attributed to an individual or business, those persons or businesses have earned that amount. There is no assurance you will as well. Any and all claims or representations as to income earnings on the website are not to be considered as average earnings. There can be no assurance that any prior success, or past results, as to income earnings can be used as an indication of your future success or results. Monetary and income results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic or your business skills and practices. Therefore we do not guarantee or imply that you will increase your salary or get paid more or less, or make any money at all. If you rely upon our figures or examples, you must accept the risk of not doing as well. Any businesses and earnings derived therefrom have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, services or websites should be done with the knowledge that you could experience losses or make no money at all.
All products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals; check with your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information. Users of our products, services and website are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making decisions and all information, products and services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified professionals. Our information, products, and services on the website should be carefully considered and evaluated before reaching a business decision on whether to rely on them.
You agree that our company is not responsible for the success or failure of your decisions relating to any information presented by our company, or our company products or services.
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access this website. If you are under eighteen years of age, you are not permitted to access this website for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for the use of this website, no information obtained by the website falls within the Child Online Privacy Act (COPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that site.
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this site (together, hereinafter known as the "Submission"), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Our Company will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future Company operations.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Company. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Our Company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Our Company does not warrant that the functions OR CONTENT contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Our Company does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Company may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not our Company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. Our company makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for any error or omissions in such content.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Company does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
The company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss or revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of the company and it subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers and directors to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid to the company for the applicable content, product, or service out of which liability arose.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of the Company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to the Company. The Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to the Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party; advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files; amounts to a 'pyramid' or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site;
- or contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). The Company will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that the Company considers insecure, the Company will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
By accepting this agreement you waive and hold harmless the Company from any claims resulting from any action taken by the company during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Company or law enforcement authorities.
These Terms of Service will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Queensland, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. You specifically consent to personal jurisdiction in Queensland in connection with any dispute between you and the Company arising out of these Terms of Service or pertaining to the subject matter hereof. The parties to these Terms of Service each agree that the exclusive venue for any dispute between the parties arising out of these Terms of Service or pertaining to the subject matter of these Terms of Service will be in the state and federal courts in Queensland. If any part of these Terms of Service is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement among the parties relating to this subject matter. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this site will govern the items to which they pertain. The Company may revise these Terms of Service at any time by updating this posting.